Using Fear as a Compass
Small Business Show 370
One of our favorite sayings on The Small Business Show is “Don’t make fear-based decisions” — Brian Friss from Digistor
But we want to take another look at fear and how it may help guide you to what you SHOULD do.
If you are afraid of it, that may be a sign that success lies in that direction. Join us today as we tackle the fear and redirect it to power us forward.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #370 for Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- 00:01:43 Think about what your customers need
- SquareMouth travel insurance finder
- 00:10:11 SPONSOR: RateTracker, your credit card processing rate watchdog presented by Skysail Solutions, your trusted payments partner
- 00:12:23 SPONSOR: Bambee — Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free trial!
- 00:14:20 “Use Fear as a Compass”
- Fear of Failure
- Fear of Rejection
- “I never fail. I either win, or learn.”
- The biggest one: The Fear of Success
- Embrace Extreme Accountability
- Create a Fear List
- 00:35:03 SBS 370 Outtro
- Next week: Decoy Pricing