The Small Business Executive Summary — What it is and why you need it
Small Business Show 365
It’s a new year and a good time to reflect on how things went for your business in 2021. If your company is structured as a corporation or LLC, you will also want to create notes (AKA minutes) from the annual meeting requirement of your managing board.
An Executive Summary is what you need.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #365 for Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- 00:00:57 The Value of the Working Agreement
- 00:07:03 SPONSOR: Shopify — For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:09:01 SPONSOR: Hunter Douglas — Visit HunterDouglas.com/SBS today for your free Style Gets Smarter design guide to see their smart solutions for dressing your windows.
- 00:10:36 Creating This Year’s Executive Summary
- “So You’re At a Cocktail Party in 5 Years and Someone Asks you…”
- Be a good data miner
- Delegate the Executive Summary to your managers
- 00:29:02 Create your Success list
- Include listening to The Small Business Show on your list!
- Create a Failure Resume
- Read Shannon’s Failure Resume
- 00:30:42 SBS 365 Outtro
- Creating An Executive Summary: