Reputation Management — Before and After a Disaster
The Business Brain EPS 393
When you own a business, everything is public. Or at least you should consider that it could be. Your emails, Slack posts, phone calls, and even in-person interactions can be captured and shared with the world.
How do you prepare and train your employees to avoid reputation disasters, and what steps can you take when it does happen? Join us to find out and learn how to protect your business reputation on this episode of Business Brain!
- 00:00:00 Business Brain — The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #393 for Wednesday, August 17th, 2022
- 00:01:28 Success Tip: Ask permission to use your Business Brain
- 00:10:11 SPONSOR: Zapier. See for yourself why teams at Airtable, Dropbox, and thousands of other companies use Zapier every day to automate their businesses. Try Zapier for free at Zapier.com/SBS.
- 00:11:42 SPONSOR: Tailor Brands is an AI-driven, all-in-one platform for anyone aspiring to start a business or side hustle. Get 40% off at tailorbrands.com/sbs.
- 00:12:57 Reputation Management
- Managing Customer Reviews from Episode 55
- Two Tokens of Customer Service from Episode 118
- DON’T buy poor reviews, buy loyalty
- DO buy yourself time when there is a poor review
- 00:33:15 Never mention: Policies, Terms, or Conditions
- 00:37:00 The magic phrase
- 00:41:51 BB 393 Wrap-up