Rebecca Michals, eBay Director of Community and Engagement — Small Business Show Episode 327
If you are a Small Business owner selling any kind of product or service, is selling and marketing on eBay part of your long-term strategy? We think it should be! Join us today as we speak with Rebecca Michals, eBay Director of Community and Engagement to learn why and how eBay is focused on helping Small Business owners succeed.
- Rebecca Michals, eBay’s Director, Seller Community and Engagement
- Marketing Seller to Seller, but everyone’s a customer
- The eBay for Business Podcast
- Make your podcast part of the whole story
- The eBay Up and Running Program
- Victor and his trading cards business
- 00:15:23 SPONSOR: Let Bambee help solve your HR problems. Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free HR audit.
- Rebecca puts books on her To-Did List
- Shannon’s eBay Unlocked Book
- eBay Seller School
- eBay’s Concierge Customer Service
- Action: Join a professional organization!