Leadership vs. Management — Can you be good at both?
Small Business Show 364
Small Business owners are forced to play all kinds of roles in their company. They must be leaders to attract talent and to create a vision for the business while at the same time they need to understand the importance of managing people to get things done.
Are leadership skills and quality management mutually exclusive? Let’s find out today on episode 364 of The Small Business Show!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #364 for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- 00:02:12 Paypal Zettle now integrates with WooCommerce
- Stripe for online payments
- 00:11:31 Leadership vs. Management
- Leadership is about action
- Solve Your Micromanagement by showing a (similar) example instead of doing the task yourself.
- Be careful managing the truth
- The Emyth
- 00:30:21 Important Factors
- Be accountable to build trust and credibility
- Communication and Transparency
- Listen and Read the Room
- Learn Persuasion Skills (and use your powers for good!)
- 00:36:24 SBS 364 Outtro