Cutting Costs While Preserving Value
— Small Business Show 383
The future is uncertain. Are we headed for a recession as the Fed works to tame inflation by increasing interest rates? Will fuel prices come down or are they headed for double digits?
To prepare for the worst, it’s time to look at your Small Business costs to find places where you can save money while preserving the value you add to your customers. Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton today as they discuss tips and tricks to lower your expenses in ways that your customers won’t notice.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #383 for Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- 00:01:24 Traveling the world
- 00:02:21 Should everything have an expiration date?
- 00:12:52 SPONSOR: iTrust Capital. Invest in Crypto using your IRA. No Monthly Fees and only 1% Transaction fees. Over 25+ Cryptocurrencies available, including Bitcoin, of course. Visit iTrust.Capital/SBS to get started today!
- 00:14:20 SPONSOR: Bambee — Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free trial!
- 00:16:00 How to Cut Costs while Preserving Value
- Preserve employees!
- Have a “trim 10%” rule in place…and ask everyone to look at things that way.
- Use RateTracker!
- Kill off your bank fees
- Use automation!
- 00:43:16 Lightning Round
- Don’t Buy New!
- Ask for early payment discounts
- Be transparent with vendors, customers, and employees
- 00:45:57 SBS 383 Outtro